What Is The No Cost EMI By Flipkart?
we know about WHAT IS THE NO COST EMI BY FLIPKART? Is it accurate to say that you are a Flipkart client? You should be on the grounds that you are here right currently attempting to get some answers concerning Flipkart’s No Cost EMI. Furthermore, since you are here, give us a chance to make it worth your chance. We will disclose to you the specific meaning of the No Cost EMI. Furthermore, if at any time, in what manner will you profit it when you next buy a thing.
WHAT IS THE NO COST EMI BY FLIPKART
The No Cost EMI by Flipkart is a buying plan that empowers computerized purchasers that are utilizing the Flipkart app to profit of costly items. It essentially is a portion plan that offers no additional charge. So for instance, on the off chance that you purchase a thing worth Rs 10,000 from the Flipkart application and utilize the No Cost EMI conspire, you will pay through portion plan at a similar Rs 10,000 cost.
How to avail the no-cost EMI by Flipkart
First of all, WHAT IS THE NO COST EMI BY FLIPKART scheme is only available on the Flipkart’s mobile app. That means you will not be able to see or avail the No Cost EMI when you are using a web browser on your smartphone, laptop, or desktop. So whether you availed the product through Flipkart Smartbuy, a sale event like Flipkart Big Billion Day, or with a Flipkart BuyBack Guarantee, as long as you chose to purchase it with No Cost EMI, there will be no extra charge that will incur to your purchase. Now that we have that clarified, here is how to avail this installment plan of Flipkart.
- Open the Flipkart app on your supported mobile device.
- Go to the product that you want to purchase.
- As soon as the product page opens up, look for the No Cost EMI availability. Yes, not all the products you find in Flipkart have this option. So if you don’t find it next to the product page then it means you can’t use this scheme to purchase the product.
- But let’s say you do find it. If that is the case, the next thing you should do is click on the “Buy Now” tab.
- On the Payment Options, check on the EMI (Easy Installment) area.
- Under EMI (Easy Installment), click on the No Cost EMI tab.
- A drop-down page will appear and in here you must choose which payment option works for you. That means the number of months you know you can pay the product price.
- Once you decided which payment options best suits your budget, you must complete filling out the required information about your credit card.
Note: For those digital buyers who do not have a credit card, you can still avail of No Cost EMI through Bajaj Finserv EMI card. For more information about this option, visit Bajaj official website now.
12. Tap on “Complete EMI” and you’re done.
13. You may find an email confirmation to your inbox. That email is to monitor the status of your item until it arrives at your doorstep.
The No Cost EMI is truly not charging you an extra cost for all the transactions done with this scheme. If you find that an additional charge was made related to your purchase that is likely due to your bank’s policy. So in any case, your bank might charge you extra for the processing fee. But rest assured that Flipkart will never charge you extra for what is already stated on the product page.
What are your thoughts about Flipkart’s installment plan scheme? Do you think that this will make purchasing experience a lot better inside their platform? Share us your experience down in the comment section so the rest of the Flipkart’s customers will be aware if it is really worth it.