How Does Flipkart BuyBack Guarantee Works?
we know about HOW DOES FLIPKART BUYBACK GUARANTEE WORKS? Is it accurate to say that you are the sort of cell phone client who needs the most recent cell phone in the market as frequently as would be prudent? Sadly, you don’t generally have enough money to get that most recent handset gadget thus you wind up holding up somewhat more. Here is an answer to your concern. The Flipkart Buyback Assurance is here to make your spending issue much simpler. Read on and we will let you know everything here.
What is Flipkart BuyBack Guarantee?
Flipkart BuyBack Assurance is a kind of plan where you purchase a cell phone gadget in addition to an additional arrangement cost to profit the Buyback Certification. The arrangement empowers the client to get a settled value buyback to ensure for the handset that he/she bought. Regardless of what the market estimation of a similar handset (lower or higher esteem), the effectively settled cost will remain the equivalent.
Clauses and Conditions:
- To avail of Flipkart’s Buyback Guarantee, you must purchase the item from Flipkart.
- Before completing the purchase, the customer must also avail the BuyBack Guarantee policy within the Flipkart platform. Otherwise, there is no way you can avail of the Buyback Guarantee anymore.
- You can only use your Buyback Guarantee policy on handsets that exceeds your own smartphone discounted rate. That means if your new chosen handset costs lower than the discounted rate, the policy will not take effect or not valid.
- The smartphone must not have a damaged screen and is currently in a working condition. Otherwise, the policy will not be allowed to take effect nor it is going to be availed.
- Aside from the main handset, all the accessories and the box itself should be in good condition. If it is already damaged or missing one accessory, the policy will not be allowed to be used or the full value of the BuyBack guarantee will not take effect.
- The smartphone that you are using the registered BuyBack policy should not be older than 6-8 months or depends on the duration of the BuyBack Guarantee that you availed.
- You can always use BuyBack Guarantee for every handset you purchase. So while you claim your previous BuyBack Guarantee policy for the new smartphone, you can purchase a new BuyBack Guarantee for that new handset as well.
How to Avail and Claim
- Upon buying your smartphone, whether regular priced, NO Cost EMI, or discounted, the BuyBack Guarantee should also be purchased. That means you are going to pay extra to avail of this scheme.
- As soon as your smartphone is delivered to you, the duration of your Buyback Guarantee will start to count. So if you bought a BuyBack guarantee that is only good for six months then you must claim the BuyBack Guarantee within the six months period.
- If you want to claim your BuyBack Guarantee for a new smartphone of your choosing, go to that product page of that smartphone within the Flipkart app.
- Choose the BuyBack Guarantee Policy next to the product picture.
- Verify the details regarding your phone. That includes the overall condition of the handset. As mentioned above, your handset must be in good condition for the BuyBack Guarantee to take effect. Otherwise, the deal is off.
- Once done checking and verifying your device, place the order and complete the purchase.
- In the next day or so, Flipkart will send a representative to pick up your handset for verification. So the whole process will be convenient for you as Flipkart will do all the heavy lifting for the whole transaction.
- If the handset passed the quality check, your new smartphone will arrive at your doorstep as soon as possible.
Here is a short infographic on how to use BuyBack Guarantee on your purchase. This is as simple as it gets.
While all of that paperwork and marketing is sounding so good, we wonder if Flipkart lives up to its promises. Just like how it is doing with Flipkart Smartbuy. So now, we have a question for you our fellow customers. What is your experience with Flipkart BuyBack Guarantee services? Is it worth it? Is the pricing for BuyBack Guarantee fair for your old handset?
Tell us what you think and share your experiences in the comment section so that other customers would know how this new scheme works. And don’t forget to check out updates about the highly anticipated Flipkart Big Billion Sale happening later this year.