Download Flipkart App For PC/Laptop Windows 10/7/8.1/8/XP
We have the flipkart app DOWNLOAD FLIPKART APP FOR PC/LAPTOP WINDOWS. On the off chance that you are a Flipkart steadfast client, you realize that there are a few constraints when accessing Flipkart official website via an internet browser on any stage particularly on Windows PC. So we settle discreetly by utilizing a little screen cell phone while shopping inside the application. However, consider the possibility that there is an approach to appreciate that full UI encounter on a greater screen, for example, your workstation or PC. Imagine a scenario in which you can install Flipkart application for PC.
Early Version of Flipkart App for PC
Some time ago, there was a Windows rendition of Flipkart app that was discharged for Windows 8, 8.1, and 10. It was believed to be heavenly when it hit the Windows Store until the point when it isn’t. The UI, while so much inadequate with regards to, it is Surrey. The stacking time is too moderate, and the highlights are so restricted. So entire desires for Flipkart application for Windows OS simply separate into pieces when the application was made accessible inside the main month.
Presently, in light of the fact that the Windows rendition of the Flipkart application isn’t useful for utilization because of its numerous issues, it doesn’t imply that we are not going to have the capacity to introduce Flipkart application for PC. Like the acclaimed saying would state, “If there’s a will, there’s a way”. Also, we will do precisely simply that. We will discover a way. So here are the means by which it’s finished.
Recommended: Flipkart Big Billion Day 2018 Sale: Prepare For Sale Madness.
Install Flipkart App for PC
- First, make sure you have an internet connection because you will download a third party application to enable Flipkart app for PC. And we are not talking about the buggy Windows Store version. We are going to install the Android full version app.
- Now open your web browser. Any browser will do such as Internet Explorer, Edge, Google Chrome, or Mozilla Firefox.
- Type in the address bar BlueStacks Android emulator. It would be best to download from its official site with the same name.
- Once you are in the BlueStacks homepage, click download and wait for it to finish. Or simply download bluestacks from here.
- Run the downloaded software and install to your local drive.
- When the installation finishes, launch the BlueStacks software.
- Finish the tutorial and open the Google Play Store.
- Enter your Gmail to gain access to the plethora of apps available for the Android platform.
- Search for Flipkart app and install.
- After the installation, you may now use the Flipkart app with its full feature without limitation and in full big screen. Enjoy!
Flipkart App Features
- Easily find your favorite product within the app.
- Avail of the Flipkart No Cost EMI scheme.
- Take advantage of the Flipkart BuyBack Guarantee scheme.
- Avail of the Flipkart Smartbuy scheme.
- Narrow down your search queries using filters, brand, price, and other specific features of the item that you are looking for.
- See the ratings and reviews of the product to learn if they are good or bad in quality.
- If you only want to save a product for future purchase, you may just add it to your wish list.
- Multiple easy payment methods to choose from: credit card, debit card, cash on delivery, UPI enabled PhonePe, EMI, or net banking.
- Get notifications according to your preferences.
- Track your order status within the app for a convenient shopping experience.
Flipkart has made online shopping a lot better and more reliable than the rest of the competition. And every year, this digital market is expanding and creating new ways to make the shopping experience inside their platform a lot easier.
Are you a long time Flipkart customer? How is your experience with them so far? We would love to know your thoughts and opinions. So leave your thoughts in the comment section down below so we would know of other concerns that need discussing in the future.